DATE & VENUE16-17 April 2013 The Richmond Gate Hotel, Richmond-upon-Thames, London BACKGROUND
The Pesso Boyden Association (UK) is pleased to welcome you to this event which we have organised for people interested in experiencing the Pesso Boyden system with one of its originators, and learning more about this healing approach.
The two day workshop, consisting of teaching and individual ‘structure’ sessions, will be for a maximum of 18 people.
- Seven people can pre-book a session (‘structure’). A structure lasts an hour and will be led by Al Pesso. Other group members may take ‘roles’ under his careful guidance.
- The remaining places are available for people who wish to attend as group members, to learn about the Pesso Boyden approach without personally being an individual client (as above). In this system of emotional healing, you can learn a great deal by taking roles when requested, by observing others’ structures and from teaching by, and discussion with, Al Pesso himself.
For both of the above, attendance at the workshop is for the full two days.
Fees for the workshop
- Two day workshop with pre-booked structure with Al Pesso: £475
- Two day workshop attending as group member: £275
Cost includes use of training room, lunch and tea/coffee/refreshments on both days.
- 9.00am for 9.30am start; finish at about 5.30pm
- Lunch break 1.00 – 2.30pm
Booking your place
Places are offered on a first come / first served basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07715 161153 to indicate your interest. She will let you know if places are available and, if so, give you the information you need about methods of payment. Thank you
The hotel is at the top of Richmond Hill, just opposite the Star and Garter home. The nearest train and underground station is in Richmond. It’s a 15 minute walk up the hill from the station, or 5 minutes in a taxi. Here is a link to a map showing the location –